- Hotel Management & Chef Traineeships at Vineyard Hotel & SpaPosted July 18, 2013
- Standard Bank Group Shared Services Learnership ProgrammePosted August 22, 2013
- John Thompson Apprenticeships (Boilermaking & Welding)Posted September 25, 2013
- Trainee Accountant Opportunities at eThekwini MunicipalityPosted July 15, 2014
- Conservation Worker Opportunities at SANBIPosted August 28, 2014
- Iemas Learnership Programme: Short Term InsurancePosted October 7, 2014
- Sales Learnership Opportunity at Auto & GeneralPosted November 6, 2014
- Basic Police Development Learning Programme (Gauteng) 2015Posted December 8, 2014
- Financial Services Learnership Programme at Sanlam 2015Posted January 13, 2015
- Nampak Apprenticeship ProgrammePosted March 6, 2015
Wanted: Porter at Life Eugene Marais Hospital
A vacancy exists for a Porter, at Life Eugene Marais Hospital in Tshwane, reporting directly to the Services Manager.
- To assist patients arriving at the hospital and transferring them between wards/ departments/ Doctor’s suites.
- To assist and direct visitors and patients.
- General fetch and carry duties as required by all departments in the hospital.
- Transporting of staff.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A valid drivers license with driving experience. A public drivers permit will be to your advantage.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the department according to the flexi-hours system.
- Good communication skills, teamwork and customer orientation are also required.
How to apply
Click here to apply.
Closing Date: Thursday, 12 December 2013