Wanted: Porter at Life Eugene Marais Hospital
By Site Editor on December 5, 2013
A vacancy exists for a Porter, at Life Eugene Marais Hospital in Tshwane, reporting directly to the Services Manager.
- To assist patients arriving at the hospital and transferring them between wards/ departments/ Doctor’s suites.
- To assist and direct visitors and patients.
- General fetch and carry duties as required by all departments in the hospital.
- Transporting of staff.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A valid drivers license with driving experience. A public drivers permit will be to your advantage.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the department according to the flexi-hours system.
- Good communication skills, teamwork and customer orientation are also required.
How to apply
Click here to apply.
Closing Date: Thursday, 12 December 2013