- Hotel Management & Chef Traineeships at Vineyard Hotel & SpaPosted July 18, 2013
- Standard Bank Group Shared Services Learnership ProgrammePosted August 22, 2013
- John Thompson Apprenticeships (Boilermaking & Welding)Posted September 25, 2013
- Finance Learnership Opportunity at Afric OilPosted May 29, 2013
- Anglo American Learnerships Opportuities (New Vaal Colliery)Posted August 20, 2013
- BHP Billiton Artisan Apprenticeship Opportunities (x 8)Posted September 26, 2013
- Pulp and Paper Technology Bursaries/Learnerships at NampakPosted October 28, 2013
- Apprenticeship Programme 2014 at TWK MotorsPosted November 29, 2013
- Aveng Manufacturing Opportunities for StudentsPosted January 15, 2014
- SA Mint: Apprenticeship Programme 2014Posted February 13, 2014
Wanted: Porter at Life Eugene Marais Hospital
A vacancy exists for a Porter, at Life Eugene Marais Hospital in Tshwane, reporting directly to the Services Manager.
- To assist patients arriving at the hospital and transferring them between wards/ departments/ Doctor’s suites.
- To assist and direct visitors and patients.
- General fetch and carry duties as required by all departments in the hospital.
- Transporting of staff.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A valid drivers license with driving experience. A public drivers permit will be to your advantage.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the department according to the flexi-hours system.
- Good communication skills, teamwork and customer orientation are also required.
How to apply
Click here to apply.
Closing Date: Thursday, 12 December 2013