Young Talent Development Programme at Alexander Forbes
Get your career off to a good start with a 12-month Learnership programme at one of South Africa’s leading financial services provider.
Alexander Forbes offers HR, Call Centre Operations, Short Term Insurance, Wealth Management and Software Development learnership opportunities in Sandton, Cape Town, George, Richards Bay, Durban and Port Elizabeth. The company seeks young, gifted and ready to take on the financial and insurance industry.
The learnership programmes are offered to applicants in line with their study field or future career aspirations. Learners will attend classes internally towards completing one of the required qualifications and also assume normal duties (hands-on experience) to complement their studies.
- Be willing to commit for 12 months
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and two South African Languages with, minimum of 60%.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old
- Computer literate (outlook, excel (basic to advance) and word (basic))
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage change
How to apply
- Call Centre Operations (Sandton) Apply online
- Short Term Insurance (Sandton) – Apply online
- Software Developer (Sandton) – Apply online
- Wealth Management (Cape Town) – Apply online
- Wealth Management (Sandton) – Apply online
- Wealth Management (Durban) – Apply online
- Human Resources (Durban) – Apply online
- Port Elizabeth – Apply online
- George – Apply online
- Richards Bay – Apply online