Wanted: Trainee Performance Management Specialist at Mercedes-Benz SA
The outputs of this position are as follows:
- Implementation of the LEAD process in South Africa as per Daimler AG guidelines.
- Develop guidelines, procedures and processes for the smooth implementation of the LEAD-IT system.
- Responsible for providing service and advice with respect to the LEAD-IT system and LEAD process.
- Responsible for designing and conducting LEAD training.
- Monitor LEAD compliance at MBSA locations.
- Implementation of the PV44 process in South Africa.
- Responsible for Self Development.
- Introduce and maintain LEAN administration within role.
- Responsible for continuously improving and benchmarking position and competency profiles.
- Accountable for Departmental budget and assets.
- Responsible for Departmental Operational Plan.
- Responsible for the Performance Management systems within Mercedes-Benz South Africa Ltd.
- Groups of Companies in compliance to the Company’s Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E. (Safety, Health, Environment) requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E. tasks and duties and to inform superior about deviation.
Furthermore for this position you should have the following qualifications:
- You have completed or are about to complete a degree in Business & Economics, Business Studies, Psychology, Social Science, Economics or similar subject.
- A major in Human Resource or a comparable area of emphasis are preferred.
- Specific South Africa Human Resource qualifications are preferred.
You also need to convince with your personality:
- We expect a bold and independent mindset, curiosity and desire for change.
- Openness and the highest possible standards of integrity, willingness to work globally and cross-culturally.
- Enjoy working in an international working environment and possess a high level of mobility and flexibility.
- Pragmatic and organized approach to work.
- High level of motivation to take on, and enjoy management responsibility.
How to apply
If you match the pre-selection criteria, you will be invited to an assessment in November 2015, in East London, South Africa. The earliest possible start date is 01 December 2015.
To subscribe for FREE Job Alerts, simply SAVE our WhatsApp number which is 0743435891 in your phone as Take5 Mobile. Then send a message via WhatsApp with your name, surname plus either Learnership, Internship, Graduate Job or Bursary, depending on which opportunities you’re interested in.