- Hotel Management & Chef Traineeships at Vineyard Hotel & SpaPosted July 18, 2013
- John Thompson Apprenticeships (Boilermaking & Welding)Posted September 25, 2013
- Standard Bank Group Shared Services Learnership ProgrammePosted August 22, 2013
- Find your dream job with iSpani on SABC1!Posted July 1, 2014
- Apprenticeship Opportunities at SA BreweriesPosted 25 days ago
- Finance Learnership Opportunity at Afric OilPosted May 29, 2013
- Nedbabk 2014 Information Technology Business Learnership Programme (ITBLP)Posted August 19, 2013
- Phlebotomy Technician Learnership Programme at Ampath (Centurion)Posted September 25, 2013
- Short Term Insurance Learnership Programme at Iemas Financial ServicePosted October 22, 2013
- Traffic Officer Learnership 2014 at the Limpopo GovernmentPosted November 25, 2013
Vodacom Internship Programme – 2014
Are you an undergraduate who wants to work for the most progressive Telecommunications Company in South Africa? Look no further than the Vodacom Internship Offering!
We are offering a few lucky interns the fantastic opportunity to join Vodacom based in our Midrand headquarters in Johannesburg. During the 12 month placement you will receive invaluable experience working within Vodacom on a variety of interesting projects.
Vodacom’s objectives of Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas at Vodacom
- Create an opportunity for graduates with the required qualifications to develop competence in the telecommunications environment
- Focus on the development of various skills required within the total telecommunications environment
- Raise both the candidate’s commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels so that they able to perform effectively within the environment
We are looking for driven, ambitious and competitive interns who are innovative, customer obsessed and not afraid to challenge our existing way of thinking.
If you have a passion for Technology and working with customers then Vodacom is the place for you!
We will accept applications from a number Degree /Diploma disciplines that have been obtained or be completing their Degree/ Diploma in 2014 in any of the following:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light current)
- N6 Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Town planning
- Project Management
- Computer Science
- BComm Accounting
- Commercial & Sales
- Marketing, Retail, Brand Management
- Business Management
- BA Communications
- Building Science
You also need to be willing to sign a 12 month fixed term contract of employement and be fully eligible to work in South Africa.
So what do you get out of it?
Along with working in one of the top branded companies worldwide, you will also work in a state of the art office with the opportunity to make an impression on the business, gain valuable work experience and enhance both technical and corporate skills, develop a real understanding of area of work so the candidates can make informed career decisions and build contacts and networks within Vodacom
How to apply
Are you up for the challenge? Click here to complete your online application.
Closing Date: 14 February 2014.