Trainee Canmaker Opportunities at Nampak
Nampak is looking for a Trainee Canmakers within the Metal Forming and Can Finishing units at Bevcan Rosslyn in Johannesburg. The trainees will report to the Line Leader.
Nampak, a manufacturer of nonperishable packaging for beverages and food, offers the largest number of packaging careers in Africa!
- High quality production
- Spoilage control and reduction
- Efficient machine utilisation
- Maintenance of production equipment
- Promotion and development of teamwork
- Trade qualifications
- 3 years experience in the can making environment would be an advantage.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a good communicator
- Be team motivated and supportive
- Be quality conscious and supportive
- Be supportive of safety standards
- Be analytical and a good problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime
How to apply
Applications close on 14 February 2016.