- Hotel Management & Chef Traineeships at Vineyard Hotel & SpaPosted July 18, 2013
- John Thompson Apprenticeships (Boilermaking & Welding)Posted September 25, 2013
- Standard Bank Group Shared Services Learnership ProgrammePosted August 22, 2013
- Finance Learnership Opportunity at Afric OilPosted May 29, 2013
- Apprenticeship Programme at Paarl Media for 2014Posted August 19, 2013
- Public Service Communication Learnerships at Dept. of International Relations & CooperationPosted October 22, 2013
- Engen Maintenance Learnerships (Refinery)Posted November 27, 2013
- Mechanic Apprenticeship Opportunities at Cargo CarriersPosted January 13, 2014
- Accelerated Apprenticeship Opportunities at SSACIPosted February 12, 2014
- Wanted: Programme Schedulers at E-TVPosted March 24, 2014
The Department of Environmental Affairs Internship Programme: 2014
The Department of Environmental Affairs offers internship opportunities to unemployed SA graduate and post graduate students who have not been previously employed under any internship programme and who wish to apply in the fields listed below, which are in line with the departmental core business.
Applicants are encouraged to use the categories outlined at the end of this post to indicate their areas of interest.
The Stipend to participate in the internship programme is R4500.00 per month. The internship programme is offered for a period of 12 months. The successful candidates will be required to sign an internship contract for the duration of one year.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (click here to download). Applicants must state the field and reference number of the internship which they are applying for (from the above list) and must attach a CV, certified copies of qualifications, academic transcripts (record) and identity documents. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Applicants must indicate whether they are applying for the internship based in Pretoria or Cape Town.
Pretoria: Post to the Director-General, Department of Environmental Affairs, Private Bag X447, Pretoria 0001, or hand-deliver to: Room 106, First Floor ,
Fedsure Forum Building, cnr Pretorius and Lillian Ngoyi Streets, Pretoria for attention: Employee Development.
Cape Town: Post to the Director-General, PO Box 52126, Cape Town 8002 or hand deliver to East Pier Building, VA Waterfront, Cape Town 8002 for
attention: Skills Development.
Closing Date: 13 December 2013
Pretoria: Mr. Welcome Tshabalala, tel (012) 395-1831, Ms Phindani Maphete, tel. (012) 310 3288 or Mr. Steve Moloto, tel. (012) 310 -3073.
Cape Town: Mr. Nkosikhona Zuma, tel. (012) 819 2407 or Ms Nozuko Ndongeni, tel. (021) 819-2518.