- Hotel Management & Chef Traineeships at Vineyard Hotel & SpaPosted July 18, 2013
- Standard Bank Group Shared Services Learnership ProgrammePosted August 22, 2013
- John Thompson Apprenticeships (Boilermaking & Welding)Posted September 25, 2013
- CSIR June/July Vacation Work OpportunityPosted May 30, 2013
- Short Term Insurance Learnership at Iemas Financial ServicesPosted August 8, 2013
- Wanted: Interns/Trainees & Young Professionals at Dept. of Agriculture, Forestry and FisheriesPosted September 17, 2013
- Surveyor Learnership Opportunity at LonminPosted October 11, 2013
- EOH Learnership Programme: Youth Job Creation InitiativePosted November 13, 2013
- Linesman Training Programme for Matrics at Tractionel EnterprisePosted December 11, 2013
- Learnership Opportunities at Northam Booysendal MinePosted January 23, 2014
The Department of Environmental Affairs Internship Programme: 2014
The Department of Environmental Affairs offers internship opportunities to unemployed SA graduate and post graduate students who have not been previously employed under any internship programme and who wish to apply in the fields listed below, which are in line with the departmental core business.
Applicants are encouraged to use the categories outlined at the end of this post to indicate their areas of interest.
The Stipend to participate in the internship programme is R4500.00 per month. The internship programme is offered for a period of 12 months. The successful candidates will be required to sign an internship contract for the duration of one year.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (click here to download). Applicants must state the field and reference number of the internship which they are applying for (from the above list) and must attach a CV, certified copies of qualifications, academic transcripts (record) and identity documents. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Applicants must indicate whether they are applying for the internship based in Pretoria or Cape Town.
Pretoria: Post to the Director-General, Department of Environmental Affairs, Private Bag X447, Pretoria 0001, or hand-deliver to: Room 106, First Floor ,
Fedsure Forum Building, cnr Pretorius and Lillian Ngoyi Streets, Pretoria for attention: Employee Development.
Cape Town: Post to the Director-General, PO Box 52126, Cape Town 8002 or hand deliver to East Pier Building, VA Waterfront, Cape Town 8002 for
attention: Skills Development.
Closing Date: 13 December 2013
Pretoria: Mr. Welcome Tshabalala, tel (012) 395-1831, Ms Phindani Maphete, tel. (012) 310 3288 or Mr. Steve Moloto, tel. (012) 310 -3073.
Cape Town: Mr. Nkosikhona Zuma, tel. (012) 819 2407 or Ms Nozuko Ndongeni, tel. (021) 819-2518.