PSG Bursary Programme
Get a head start by participating in the PSG bursary programme. PSG is offering a bursary towards completing your honours in your respective field of study. The programme offers financial support and an internship opportunity upon completion of your studies.
PSG is a leading independent financial services group, with an extensive national footprint. The company offers a value-orientated approach to their clients’ financial needs, from asset and wealth management to insurance.
What is in it for me?
• Financial assistance regarding your Honours programme (Tuition, textbooks etc)
• Entry to the Graduate programme the following year.
• Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
• Work exposure within the financial services industry
• Be South African Citizens
• Degree in any of the related disciplines with a keen interest in the Corporate environment:
• Electrical and Computer engineering
• Electromechanical engineering
• Industrial engineering
• Mechatronics engineering
• Information Systems
• Information Technology
• Computer Science
• An average of 70% and above
• Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
• Energetic with a solution oriented attitude
• Good at working in a team
• Able to remain calm under pressure
• Attention to detail
How to apply
Closing date is 09 November 2016. PSG is looking for hard working and talented candidates. If you meet with the minimum requirements, submit your CV, along with a certified copy of your ID and academic transcripts to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to apply online