Processing In-Service Trainee Opportunity at South African Breweries
- Chemical Engineering qualification
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical expose to complete the qualification
- An understanding of, chemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices
- A passion for quality and people High energy levels and a positive attitude
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurized and competitive environment.
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions.
- Well developed decision making skills.
- Identifiy and apply new trends.
How to apply
To subscribe for FREE Job Alerts, simply SAVE our WhatsApp number which is 0743435891 in your phone as Take5 Mobile. Then send a message via WhatsApp with your name, surname plus either Learnership, Internship, Graduate Job or Bursary, depending on which opportunities you’re interested in.