Phlebotomy Learnership Programme at Lancet Laboratories 2015/2016
Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2015/16. Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2-year fixed-term Learnership Contract, commencing May 2015. Applications are welcome from persons with disabilities.
Lancet Laboratories is one of the leading pathology laboratories operating throughout Africa, providing vital diagnostic and monitoring pathology services.
- Have a valid Grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the Gauteng Area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months starting May 2015.
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 25 February 2015