Operations Learnership Programme at Tracker
The Learnership runs for a period of twelve to fourteen months. During this period the Operational Division will be responsible for exposing the learners to the field of Criminal Investigations, and the application of their knowledge in the private sector. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
- Assist and provide support to the Emergency call centre environment to ensure that the recovery process flows smoothly.
- Recording of information of Tracker units including accurate data capturing.
- Ensure Customer Service Standards are maintained.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Build relationships within the department as well as other departments.
- Provide service to both existing and prospective clients.
- Provide service within the region as well as other departments/regions/staff within Tracker.
- Adhere to departmental standard operating procedures
- Be responsible for the execution of duties relating to all signals received on the system
- Senior Certificate or an equivalent NQF level 4 qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science as subjects and/or minimum 6 months working experience
- Currently unemployed or not involved in full time study
- Willingness to travel to Pretoria for the related coursework
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the vehicle tracking industry will be advantageous
- Must be able to work shifts
- Understand the importance of team work
- Independent thinker
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dedicated and responsible individuals
- Committed to excellent customer service
Please take note that a minimal stipend will be offered as remuneration to compensate for basic expenses during the course of the Learnership which is for the duration of 14 months.