Monitoring & Evaluation Internships at CSIR (2 Posts)
The CSIR (Council for Scientific and Industrial Research) is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives.
Meraka’s vision is to shape South Africa’s Digital Future through our excellent Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I) in Information and Communications Technology (ICT). The unit has established a track record of success in thought leadership, R&D and impact in ICT and building of national Cyberinfrastructure. The unit’s strategy is to develop strong ICT SET capabilities aligned to the ICT RDI Roadmap and to apply these to make impact on key socio economic challenges in South Africa.
- Conduct baseline studies and situational analysis;
- Collect and analyse data and write reports;
- Develop monitoring and evaluation frameworks and approaches; and
- Administer and co-ordinate projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology/systems, informatics, computer science/engineering or related field;
- Knowledge in business analysis, process analysis and design.
How to apply
Closing date is 18 September 2015. Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and surname, position title and reference number on the subject line, (e.g. John Smith: Internship: Reference No: 305879).
Via – CSIR