Logistics Graduate Learnership at SA Breweries
SA Breweries invites recent Logistics graduates to apply for this Fleet Learnership opportunity at the Garankuwa Depot.
Key Purpose Statement
To provide applicants with an opportunity to gain exposure to the SAB fleet maintenance programme. Learners will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Central Office during which time they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Relevant B Com degree (preferably in logistics or a related field)
- No experience required
- Computer literate
- Self-directed and motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Be resourceful
- Ability to form effective relationships with coaches and mentors
Output and Accountabilities
Learnerships are a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The off-the- job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
The fleet learnership will expose the incumbent to the following:
- Fleet master data management
- Fleet up-time and availability
- Breakdown management
- Supplier management
- Contracts and service level agreement knowledge
- Preventative maintenance and refurbishment processes and
- Licensing process
How to apply
Click here to apply