Liberty Learnership Programme 2016
Liberty, a leading financial services group that provides investment, insurance and health offerings to individuals and businesses, is looking to employ school leavers with a Grade 12 qualification on a one year Learnership contract. A journey begins with knowing. Grow your knowledge and join the Liberty Learnership programme to kick-start your career. Deadline for applications is 30 June 2015.
- A valid Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate with a minimum pass of 50 % in Mathematics and two languages
- No qualified degree or diploma graduates will be considered for this programme
- Fluent in English, with good communication skills and demonstrates a professional image • Applicants may not be currently studying with any other tertiary institutions
- Persons with disability must produce a medical certificate confirming the nature of disability
- Where applicable, be able to find accommodation with easy transport accessibility to areas in Gauteng at your own cost for the duration of the 2016 Learnership
Please Note: Learners will receive a monthly stipend and will be responsible for their own transport cost to the training and the workplace.
Liberty adheres to the principles of Employment Equity. Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and persons with disabilities
How to apply
Applications close on 30 June 2015. Click here to apply online.
If you have any further quastion about the programme, click here to have your questions answered.
To subscribe for FREE Job Alerts, simply SAVE our WhatsApp number which is 0743435891 in your phone as Take5 Mobile. Then send a message via WhatsApp with your name, surname plus either Learnership, Internship, Graduate Job or Bursary, depending on which opportunities you’re interested in.
Via – Liberty