Learnership Programme at Public Service Commission
The Office of the Public Service Commission is offering a Learnership Programme: National Diploma: Public Finance Management and Administration, NQF Level 5 (260 Credits)
It is the intention to promote representivity (race. gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of positions.
Candidates whose appointment/transfer/promotion will promote representivity will therefore receive preference.
An indication by applicants in this regard will expedite the processing of applications.
DURATION: 12 MONTHS; NATIONAL OFFICE, PRETORIA
Stipend salary: R 2 827.23 per month.
Centre: National Office, Pretoria
Ideal candidate profile:
- An Applicant must be in possession of a Senior Certificate
- Unemployed youth aged between 18 to 35 years
- Good interpersonal relations
- Organising skills
- Problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Clean credit and criminal records required and the prospective Learner must not be registered with any tertiary institution for study purposes.
- The Learnership will include both theory and workplace practica ls.
- Learners will be provided with a stipend to cover food and transport only and are expected to make th eir own accommodation arrangements.
- Successful Learners will be expected to sign a Learnership Agreement and Employment Contract with the OPSC.
Enquiries: Ms. Tebogo Leshaba (012) 352 1071.
How to apply
Forward your application, stating Learnership Programme to: The Director-General, Office of the Public Service Commission, Private Bag X121, Pretoria, 0001.
Physical address: Commission House, Cnr. Hamilton & Ziervogel Streets, Arcadia, Pretoria.
For attention: Ms. A West
Closing Date: 30 June 2014
Note: Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications.
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Successful candidates wi ll be subjected to name clearance procedures.
Appointees will be subjected to interviews.
All learners will be allocated a mentor.