Internship Programme at Premier
Premier offers a range of exciting IT career opportunities for graduates in thir ERP and Application Support environment. Graduates will participate in an Internship Program which runs over a period of 12 months. During this time, graduates attend a number of short courses, developing specific business and consulting skills, while at the same time, Premier’s production units arrange for product and technical skills development and knowledge transfer.
The company believes in growing our Interns and giving them the opportunity to have the best possible start in their career. Interns at Premier gain valuable in-service work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers. During the Internship candidates are exposed to the real work environment as well as business projects and other business initiatives. Interns are provided with relevant training and mentoring, providing both formal and informal guidance.
Candidates must have drive, enthusiasm, a “can do” attitude and you have studied one of the following disciplines:
- BCom IT
- BCom Finance
- BCom Computer Science
- Recently graduated / are about to graduate in 2016.
- Are familiar with MS Office products, especially Excel and your ICDL
- Have fundamental skills in Business Management, with Accounting passed to at least 2nd year, pref 3rd year.
- Possess a valid South African driver’s license and preferably own transport
- Are willing to work shifts and travel to our branches
- Office Management/Office Systems and Processes
- Attention to detail
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Team Work
- Deadline Driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time Management/ Planning
- Customer focused
- Problem Solving Attributes
How to apply
Closing date is 08 January 2017. Click here to apply online