Internship Opportunities at PATH
Duration: September 1, 2015 – August 30, 2016
Stipend: R 4000.00 per month
Benefit to Intern:
Gains hands on grounded experience, provides competitive edge from similar colleagues and increase professional networks and personal branding.
Internship goals and learning objectives:
The Interns will be responsible for providing support to the projects district Offices during the implementation of all the project objectives and interventions by the district project teams. S/he will be expected to work collaboratively with the project’s technical Program Officers, District Project Manager’s and District Administrative Officers.
Skills to be developed and/or expanded during internship:
- Organizational and administrative skills.
- Public health developments
- Project Administration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day logistical support in the implementation of program interventions.
- Strengthen reporting abilities of the project and improve the quality of the reports.
- Review and correct project documents
- Capture monthly project data into the projects database.
- Be part of the team that prepares for workshops and all other key project events
- Contribute to managing the projects repository and all other document management systems.
- Provide administrative support such as managing procurement documentation, assisting managing storage of project supplies, assist in courier and managing feedback from different stakeholders.
- Completed Undergraduate studies (i.e social, development and public health).
- No much experience required (volunteering experience will be an advantage).
- Valid driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Fluency in one or more local (South African) languages desirable.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office software.
- Human relation skills.
- Ability to work with small and big groups.
How to apply
To subscribe for FREE Job Alerts, simply SAVE our WhatsApp number which is 0743435891 in your phone as Take5Mobile. Then send a message via WhatsApp with your name, surname plus either Learnership, Internship, Graduate Job or Bursary, depending on which opportunities you’re interested in.