In-Service Training Opportunities at CSIR
The CSIR is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives.
- Write technical documents;
- Read & understand wiring and block diagrams;
- Perform troubleshooting;
- Provide technical support / 2nd line;
- Undertake site visits;
- Perform laboratory testing of radio devices;
- Conduct radio frequency field measurements;
- Perform wireless networks audits;
- Perform technical Installations.
- Senior certificate (Grade 12) and currently completed or enrolled for a S4 in electronic / electrical engineering;
- Basic understanding of wireless communications networks;
- Understands and able to operate Spectrum Analyser and other measurement instruments;
- Able to read and understand technical manuals and specifications;
- Has hand tool, basic linux and technical documentation writing skills;
- Preferably having a driver’s license and willing to undertake long distance field trips to rural areas in South Africa when there is a need.
How to apply
Closing date is 02 September 2016. Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to email@example.com with your name and surname, position title and reference number in the subject line, (eg. John Smith: In-service Training – Future Wireless Networks: Reference No: 307152)
Via – CSIR