Graduate Programme at Citi
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi Africa is looking for Graduates to join our year long Learnership Programme in South Africa. The year long programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.Your time here will look something like this.
As a Graduate you will interview and be placed in one of the following business areas – and at 6 months, you will have the option of rotating to another business: Operations and Technology; Finance; Treasury and Trade Solutions; Risk; Banking
Markets & Human Resources.
Citi provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Graduate Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African economy.
* Have a maximum of 1 year of work experience
* Have strong leadership, teamwork and communication skills
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
* Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
* Analytical and quantitative skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
How to apply