Graduate Learnership Programme at STANLIB – 2015
- STANLIB Africa businesses (BCom/Honors; Finance or Accounting or Actuarial Science) reference – STANLIB Africa2015
- Quantitative Analysis (Bsc; Actuarial Science or Mathematical Science) reference – Quants2015
- Analytics, Risk & Implementation (Bsc; Maths or stats or Actuarial Science) reference – Implementation team2015
- Investments; Property funds (Bsc; Property studies) reference – Properties2015
- Strategic Development (Honours; in Human Resources with Industrial Psychology or BA (Hons) Industrial Psychology as a major) reference – Strategy2015
- Marketing Business Unit Areas;
- Branding Business Unit (Bcom Marketing or Communications with an understanding of digital and social media) Must be a good writer reference – Brand Marketing2015
- Classical Marketing/Technical writing (Bcom Finance or Economics with Marketing) reference – Classical Marketing2015
- Events Marketing (Bcom Events Management or Marketing Management); Must have a passion to pursue a career in the eventing field. reference – Event2015
- Public Relations (Bcom Communications, media or public relations with writing skills) reference – Public Relations2015
- Corporate Communications ( Bcom Corporate Communications and/or Public Relations or Journalism with writing skills and strategizing capabilities) reference – Corporate Communications 2015
- Classical Marketing/Accounts Management for both STANLIB’s head office in JHB & Africa (Bcom marketing or communications with writing skills) reference – Accounts management2015
- Human Resources Department (Bcom Human Resources or General Management) reference – HR2015
- IT Business Unit Areas;
- IT; Supports the Investment management process from an IT perspective (Bcom; Investment Management or Financial Management) reference – IT investment management2015
- IT; Risk (Bcom; Informatics or B.Sc Computer Science) reference – IT Risk2015
- IT; Supports service delivery & business application in ICT Retail (Bcom IT or Bsc IT) reference – ICT Retail2015
- IT; Supports the administrations systems for the STANLIB LISP ICT area (Bcom IT or Bsc IT) reference – IT LISP2015
- Retail Business Unit (Bcom Finance or Economics or General management) reference – Retail2015
- Retail Strategy E-commerce; supports LISP & UT through Stanlib Online and Stanlib Mobi availability transactional functionality and competitor research analysis.
(Bcom/Bsc; Information Systems or IT with Marketing or Computer Science) reference –Retail Strategy2015
- Finance, Management Accounting department (B.Com Accounting or Economics or Finance or General Management) reference – Finance2015
How to apply
Kindly provide us with an updated CV, certified copies of ID, Matric certificate, qualifications and full academic records. All applications to be emailed to Graduatelearnership2015@stanlib.com, with the correct reference number per area/department of your interest.
Please note: Applicants are allowed to apply in more than one area but in this case they will need to apply separately as per references of preferred area.
Closing Date: 23 November 2014
Please contact Ms Nosipho Ndamase – (011) 448 6269 for further enquiries.
Note: Successful applicants will be employed on a 12 Month contract, given a monthly stipend/allowance as per INSETA Graduate Learnership determination guidelines.
Failure to comply with the above will automatically disqualify candidates.
Should you not receive any communications from us in 3 weeks from the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates.