- Standard Bank Group Shared Services Learnership ProgrammePosted August 22, 2013
- Hotel Management & Chef Traineeships at Vineyard Hotel & SpaPosted July 18, 2013
- Tshwane: 10 000 jobs for unemployed youthPosted July 29, 2013
- BANKSETA-Guarantee Trust Virtual Banking ProgrammePosted August 1, 2013
- Claims Consultant Learnership Opportunity at Telesure (Free State)Posted July 10, 2013
- Finance Learnership Opportunity at Afric OilPosted May 29, 2013
- Learnership with Wesizwe PlatinumPosted August 4, 2013
- SAB Learnership Opportunities: Business AdministrationPosted August 29, 2013
- E-TV Presentation Scheduler Internships X 2Posted September 25, 2013
- Short Term Insurance Learnership Programme at Iemas Financial ServicePosted October 22, 2013
FNB League of Innovators Graduate Programme: 2014
Calling all university students
Become part of the most innovative graduate programme in South Africa.
Join the FNB League of INNOVATORS Graduate Programme and FNB could offer you a fulltime, permanent position!!
The 2013 FNB League of Innovators challenge is now open. We are recruiting hardworking graduates for various positions at our FNB Head Quarters
in Johannesburg. It´s not just a job, it´s the beginning of a successful career with South Africa´s Most Innovative Bank*.
The challenge is open to students who are studying a university degree in the following fields:Engineering,
- Computer Science.
Whether you’re an analytical or lateral thinker, if you’ve grafted hard to achieve top marks and you´re up to it, the challenge starts now.
What is the FNB League of Innovators Graduate Programme all about?
It takes dynamic spirit to combine intellect with the ability to think for yourself and reach your potential. Being in attendance at University is one thing. What you plan to do with the lessons and skills you learn there is what the FNB League of Innovators Graduate Programme is all about.
FNB offers fulltime, permanent positions for graduates that demonstrate a strong academic record – and then some. Well-rounded, smart individuals who can lead while playing well with others, learn while sharing what they know, and eat, sleep and breathe a passion for the innovation that makes FNB the bank it is, could be our newest additions.
Positions at our Johannesburg Head Office offer training, career development and unique challenges to individuals from a wide range of degrees including Engineering, Marketing, Commerce and Computer Science. If you have specialised in one of these and would like to make a difference with us, we would like to hear from you.
Find out more about the FNB Graduates League of Innovators on FNB.co.za here https://www.fnb.co.za/promotions/GraduatesLOi/index.html
How to apply
Are your in? Apply on the FNB SA Facebook Page by clicking here to upload your CV
Closing Date: 31 August 2013