- Hotel Management & Chef Traineeships at Vineyard Hotel & SpaPosted July 18, 2013
- Standard Bank Group Shared Services Learnership ProgrammePosted August 22, 2013
- John Thompson Apprenticeships (Boilermaking & Welding)Posted September 25, 2013
- CSIR June/July Vacation Work OpportunityPosted May 30, 2013
- Short Term Insurance Learnership at Iemas Financial ServicesPosted August 8, 2013
- Wanted: Interns/Trainees & Young Professionals at Dept. of Agriculture, Forestry and FisheriesPosted September 17, 2013
- Surveyor Learnership Opportunity at LonminPosted October 11, 2013
- EOH Learnership Programme: Youth Job Creation InitiativePosted November 13, 2013
- Linesman Training Programme for Matrics at Tractionel EnterprisePosted December 11, 2013
- Learnership Opportunities at Northam Booysendal MinePosted January 23, 2014
FNB League of Innovators Graduate Programme: 2014
Calling all university students
Become part of the most innovative graduate programme in South Africa.
Join the FNB League of INNOVATORS Graduate Programme and FNB could offer you a fulltime, permanent position!!
The 2013 FNB League of Innovators challenge is now open. We are recruiting hardworking graduates for various positions at our FNB Head Quarters
in Johannesburg. It´s not just a job, it´s the beginning of a successful career with South Africa´s Most Innovative Bank*.
The challenge is open to students who are studying a university degree in the following fields:Engineering,
- Computer Science.
Whether you’re an analytical or lateral thinker, if you’ve grafted hard to achieve top marks and you´re up to it, the challenge starts now.
What is the FNB League of Innovators Graduate Programme all about?
It takes dynamic spirit to combine intellect with the ability to think for yourself and reach your potential. Being in attendance at University is one thing. What you plan to do with the lessons and skills you learn there is what the FNB League of Innovators Graduate Programme is all about.
FNB offers fulltime, permanent positions for graduates that demonstrate a strong academic record – and then some. Well-rounded, smart individuals who can lead while playing well with others, learn while sharing what they know, and eat, sleep and breathe a passion for the innovation that makes FNB the bank it is, could be our newest additions.
Positions at our Johannesburg Head Office offer training, career development and unique challenges to individuals from a wide range of degrees including Engineering, Marketing, Commerce and Computer Science. If you have specialised in one of these and would like to make a difference with us, we would like to hear from you.
Find out more about the FNB Graduates League of Innovators on FNB.co.za here https://www.fnb.co.za/promotions/GraduatesLOi/index.html
How to apply
Are your in? Apply on the FNB SA Facebook Page by clicking here to upload your CV
Closing Date: 31 August 2013