- Hotel Management & Chef Traineeships at Vineyard Hotel & SpaPosted July 18, 2013
- John Thompson Apprenticeships (Boilermaking & Welding)Posted September 25, 2013
- Standard Bank Group Shared Services Learnership ProgrammePosted August 22, 2013
- Finance Learnership Opportunity at Afric OilPosted May 29, 2013
- Nedbabk 2014 Information Technology Business Learnership Programme (ITBLP)Posted August 19, 2013
- Phlebotomy Technician Learnership Programme at Ampath (Centurion)Posted September 25, 2013
- Short Term Insurance Learnership Programme at Iemas Financial ServicePosted October 22, 2013
- Traffic Officer Learnership 2014 at the Limpopo GovernmentPosted November 25, 2013
- Learnership Opportunity at Passenger Rail Agency of SA (PRASA)Posted January 10, 2014
- Welder Apprenticeship Programme at Western Cape GovernmentPosted February 11, 2014
Female Driver Learnership Opportunity at Sasol Oil
Closing Date: 31 May 2013
Become a qualified driver at Sasol Oil. Sasol Oil offering a Female Driver Learnership opportunity in the following areas: Sasolburg/Secunda/Alrode/Pretoria
This is the qualification you will gain: (National certificate in professional driving-NQF Level 3, SAQA ID 50285)
Challenging opportunities exist for learners to be trained and developed into qualified drivers according to the requirements of the Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) for a Code EC Dangerous Goods Driver.You will be trained in core skills as well as the applicable safety standards related to the specific trade.
The duration of the training will be for +/- 3 months situated in Sasolburg
- - Female
- - Age 25-35
- - Successful psychomotor and applicable medical evaluation
- - Grade 12/Full N3 certificate with English/Business English passed at least on SG
- - Drivers licence at least code EC1, C, C1 ( preference will be given to Code EC licence holders
- - Must be resident in Sasolburg/Secunda/Alrode/Pretoria areas
- - Good communication skills
- - Proficient in English
How to apply
Candidates are encouraged to email/ fax their applications. It is compulsory for you to submit copies of your qualifications and ID as well as your CV.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: (012) 666 8523 - Ref no: FFDO 2013.
Closing Date: 31 May 2013
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of credentials. Communication will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date,please accept your application as unsuccessful. We thank all applicants for their interest.Sasol is committed to establishing a diverse workforce.