- Hotel Management & Chef Traineeships at Vineyard Hotel & SpaPosted July 18, 2013
- Standard Bank Group Shared Services Learnership ProgrammePosted August 22, 2013
- John Thompson Apprenticeships (Boilermaking & Welding)Posted September 25, 2013
- Finance Learnership Opportunity at Afric OilPosted May 29, 2013
- Anglo American Learnerships Opportuities (New Vaal Colliery)Posted August 20, 2013
- FNB Learnership Opportunity (Joburg)Posted September 27, 2013
- Teaching Internships / Learnership at Redhill SchoolPosted October 28, 2013
- Wanted: Learner Lab Assistant at AMPATHPosted December 1, 2013
- Learnership Programme at Bytes People Solutions – 2014Posted January 16, 2014
- Sales Learnership Opportunity at SABMiller (Egoli)Posted February 15, 2014
Female Driver Learnership Opportunity at Sasol Oil
Closing Date: 31 May 2013
Become a qualified driver at Sasol Oil. Sasol Oil offering a Female Driver Learnership opportunity in the following areas: Sasolburg/Secunda/Alrode/Pretoria
This is the qualification you will gain: (National certificate in professional driving-NQF Level 3, SAQA ID 50285)
Challenging opportunities exist for learners to be trained and developed into qualified drivers according to the requirements of the Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) for a Code EC Dangerous Goods Driver.You will be trained in core skills as well as the applicable safety standards related to the specific trade.
The duration of the training will be for +/- 3 months situated in Sasolburg
- - Female
- - Age 25-35
- - Successful psychomotor and applicable medical evaluation
- - Grade 12/Full N3 certificate with English/Business English passed at least on SG
- - Drivers licence at least code EC1, C, C1 ( preference will be given to Code EC licence holders
- - Must be resident in Sasolburg/Secunda/Alrode/Pretoria areas
- - Good communication skills
- - Proficient in English
How to apply
Candidates are encouraged to email/ fax their applications. It is compulsory for you to submit copies of your qualifications and ID as well as your CV.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com or fax to: (012) 666 8523 - Ref no: FFDO 2013.
Closing Date: 31 May 2013
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of credentials. Communication will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date,please accept your application as unsuccessful. We thank all applicants for their interest.Sasol is committed to establishing a diverse workforce.