Draughting Bursaries at WorleyParsons
Course duration: 10 months full time in Merlose Arch, Johannesburg
Course content: Multi-discipline draughting/technical drawing – visual communicating how something functions or is to be constructed.
Bursary offer: 10 x bursaries for EE/HSDA students
Future Potential Jobs:
- Draughtperson in engineering, design, structural construction, surveying, landscaping, architecture etc.
- Communication (English): Grade12
- Mathematical literacy: Grade 12 or N3
- Technical Drawing: Grade 12 or N3 (not essential)
- Resident in Rustenburg and surrounding areas
Applications close on 30 October 2015.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to do an entrance assessment.
Via – Platinum Weekly