Bursary Programme at Total South Africa
Total South Africa invites applications for its 2017 Bursary Programme, which offers employment prospects and a number of individuals have flourished in their careers within the Company. Total SA bursaries accommodate 8-10 bursary students on an annual basis.
The aim of the bursary programme is to:
- Enhance youth development and employability
- Create a pool of talent to feed into the Young Talent Graduate programme
- Create a skills pool for scares and critical skills required by the company.
We offer bursaries in the following fields:
- Engineering (Mechanical. Industrial and Civil)
- Finance (Accounting or Tax)
- Environmental Studies
- Human Resources
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Law and Governance
- Health and Safety
Who is eligible to apply?
- Priority consideration for bursaries is given to previously disadvantaged South Africa students who have successfully completed their Grade 12 with a university exemption.
- Bursaries are also provided to students in their third year studies provided they have achieved an average of 65% or greater for years 1 and 2 and require funding to continue their studies.
- To be eligible learners should not be receiving any financial assistance from another institution or company.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 23.
What does the bursary cover?
- Tuition fees
- Books and stationery
Applications should include the following information to be considered
- Application letter motivating why a bursary should be awarded in your favour
- Curriculum Vitae with contact details (more than one contact number and address)
- Certified Copies of recent academic record/transcript
- Proof of registration/admission letter from tertiary institution
- Certified copy of identity document
- Proof of parents/guardian income
How to apply
Applications close on 30 November 2016. (Applications after the closing date will not be accepted). Click here to download the application form
Applications can be emailed to Totalfirstname.lastname@example.org or via post: Transformation and Development Division 3 Biermann Avenue Rosebank, Johannesburg.