Bursary Programme at the Department of Tourism 2016
Bursary Opportunity for 2016 Academic Year
The National Department of Tourism invites applications for bursaries from the unemployed South African citizens for the 2016 academic year in the following fields:
- Public Administration
- Human Resource Developlment
- Communication Science/ Journalism/ Media Studies
- Honours: International Politics
- Public Relations Management
- Tourism Management
Applicants must be South African citizens, be studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in one of the above-mentioned fields of study, and be prepared to enter into an agreement with the National Department of Tourism. The applicant must not have any other bursary funding/sponsorships.
Applicants must note the following:
- Application form must be posted or hand delivered by no later than 15 January 2016
- Applicants must complete the Departmental bursary application form, attach certified copies of qualifications, recent academic records and or Matric results, Identity Document, proof of registration, proof of guardian ’s income, and motivational letter.
- Applications forms are available on HERE or at the reception of the National Department of Tourism.
- Application forms cannot be faxed or e-mailed.
- Correspondence will be limited to the suceessful candidates only.
How to apply
Applications must be directed to the Director-General, Private Bag X424, Pretoria, 0001, or hand delivered to Tourism House, 17 Trevena Street, Sunnyside, for attention: Mr Welcome Tshabalala, tel: 012 444 6183 or Mr Loyiso Sobandla, tel: 012 444 6158. No faxed or email applications will be considered.
Via – Tourism Department