Bursary Programme at the Department of Arts & Culture
- Archaeology (marine, etc.)
- Archives and records management
- Conservation of the built environment
- Conservation and preventive conservation
- Collections (cultural & natural) management
- Heritage resources management
- Museum management and curatorship
- Indigenous Knowledge Systems.
- Information Science
- South African citizenship
- Financially needy
- 2017 Proof of registration at an institution of higher learning
Value of the Bursary
- Maximum up to R 70 000.
- NB: Funds are payable directly to the higher institution of learning
The following documents must accompany the application:
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of the salary statement or affidavit (if not working) of your parents/guardians
- Certified copy of grade 12 results
- If you were already studying at university in 2016 – latest results / academic record
The closing date for submission of applications is 24, February 2017 at 16H30.
Department of Arts and Culture
Private Bag X897
Applications can also be hand delivered to:
481 Kingsley Centre 5th Floor
Cnr. Stanza Bopape & Steve Biko Street
Enquiries regarding the bursary applications should be firstname.lastname@example.org / 012 441 3476
Please note: should you not receive a response from the Department within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
No late applications will be accepted.