Bursary Programme at the Council for Geoscience (CGS)
- Be a South African citizen
- Be registered fulltime at a South African university
- Have an excellent academic record.
- Currently be in Grade 12 doing Mathematics and Physical Science
- Completed Grade 12 with Level 6 and above in both Mathematics and Physical Science
The CGS will sponsor studies in the following fields
- Engineering Geology
- Economic Geology
- GIS and Geology
- Remote sensing and Geology
Preference will be given to women and learners with disabilities.
What the bursary covers
- Registration and tuition fees
- Excursion/ Research
- Laptop allowance for first time bursars
How to apply
The closing date for all applications is 18 November 2016. Complete the application form which is available on the CGS website (download here).
Please forward your application and documents to email@example.com with the reference ‘Fulltime Bursaries’. Kindly note that we will only enter into correspondence with successful applicants.