Bursary Programme at Nxuba Local Municipality 2015
- Town Planning
The bursary amount covers major costs, but is determined according to individual needs. Costs are limited to tuition fees, prescribed books, course material, accommodation, meals and an agreed-upon spending money. Bursaries are limited to the above mentioned fields of study at an accredited South African Institution of Higher/Further Education and Training (Universities and FETs). Each individual student must be registered at or must have received provisional acceptance from an Institution of Higher Learning for first year studies.
- Applicants must be resident within the jurisdiction of Nxuba Local Municipality.
- A confirmation letter from the Ward Councillor is required.
- Applicants must have obtained the minimum requirements for the relevant degree in one of the above mentioned fields.
- The total income of both parents/guardians must not exceed R10 000,00 per month.
- Final Matric results must be attached to applications.
Only students who meet the requirements, need to apply. Bursary application forms (download here) will be available at the Reception Offices of Nxuba Municipality at Market Square, ADELAIDE Or Donkin Street, BEDFORD
Contact persons : Mr Andile Nqini and Ms Zuko Mankazana opn 046-685 0076 or 046-684 0034
Closing Date: 27 February 2015
No telefax, e-mail or late applications will be considered. If no reply to your application has been received within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as not having been successful.
Via – Nxuba Local Municipality