Bursary Programme at Mercedes-Benz
Who can apply?
South African citizens currently studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African university in any field of study especially:
• BS Engineering: Electrical, Mechanical and Industrial (ND/Degree)
• Computer engineering/Information Technology
• BComm & BCompt: Accounting, Economics and General
• Supply chain/procurement (ND/Degree)
• Bachelor of Social Science: HRM, Psychology and Industrial Psychology
What is the selection criteria?
• Grade 12 results with a minimum of 70% average in English, Pure Mathematics and HG Physical Science or Accounting
• Maintenance of 65% minimum average in each academic year completed at tertiary level.
How to apply
Closing date is 30 November 2016. Click here to apply online
For any enquiries contact Andiswa Daphney Ntshinka at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org