Bursary Programme at Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality
Bursaries will only be granted to full-time students registered in the following fields of study:
- Finance (or Commerce)
- Engineering (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical)
- Records Management
- Information Communication Technology
- Town Planning
Application forms are obtainable from the offices of the Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality and the Satelite offices (Leeuwfontein, Elandskraal and Zamenkomst), Completed application forms should b. accompanied by the following valid documents:
- Grade 12 Certificate or Statement of results,
- Certified copies of salary advice/s of parentis or guardian/s.
- Certified copy of the Identity Document of the applicant and of the parent or guardian,
- Motivation letter for financial assistance and for the chosen field of study.
How to apply
Applications close on 21 December 2016. Click here to download the application form
Applications should be submitted to the office of the Municipal Manager, Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality, P0 Box 111, MARBLE HALL, 0450. Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be accepted.
NB: Fraudulent documentation will immediately disqualify any applicant A candidate who canvasses any Employee or Councilor for preference will Immediately b. disqualified from the selection process.
Should you not have been contacted within 30 days after the closing date you must assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Enquiries should be directed to M.T. Mothogwane at (013) 261 8400 / 8408 during office hours.