- Hotel Management & Chef Traineeships at Vineyard Hotel & SpaPosted July 18, 2013
- Standard Bank Group Shared Services Learnership ProgrammePosted August 22, 2013
- John Thompson Apprenticeships (Boilermaking & Welding)Posted September 25, 2013
- Finance Learnership Opportunity at Afric OilPosted May 29, 2013
- Anglo American Learnerships Opportuities (New Vaal Colliery)Posted August 20, 2013
- BHP Billiton Artisan Apprenticeship Opportunities (x 8)Posted September 26, 2013
- Sasol Learnership OpportunityPosted October 28, 2013
- ArcelorMittal Learnership Programme for Matriculants: Process OperatorsPosted November 29, 2013
- Minister unveils 10 000 artisan opportunitiesPosted January 14, 2014
- Relationship Banking Learnership Opportunity at Standard BankPosted February 13, 2014
British American Tobacco CA Programme (TOPP)
Our graduate development programme for Finance is called ‘TOPP’ which is an internship programme for CA’s. The BAT South Africa TOPP programme is designed for accounting graduates to gain experience in financial management, financial and management accounting, taxation, internal auditing and corporate governance while completing their three year articles.
At BAT South Africa we further expose our TOPP graduates to managerial leadership skills and business awareness development as future leaders in our business. We will clearly explain what we expect of you. Then, with support from your coach and your mentor, you’ll set your objectives and work towards achieving them in order to meet the needs of the business and your personal development objectives.You’ll develop the management skills you’ll need in your future roles with both formal training and on-the-job experience. You will have the opportunity to put these skills into practice in preparation for the move into your first management role provided that all performance objectives are met.
We also expect you to develop business awareness, an understanding of the overall business and the role played by each function. In other words, we want you to understand the business beyond your own functional and geographical area of responsibility. We want you to question our existing ways of working and to bring positive change to our business. We’ll provide you with opportunities to challenge our practices, a receptive audience and the feedback you’ll need to build your knowledge.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting/CTA or studying towards a CA qualification.
- Excellent academic performance.
- Outstanding extra-curricular achievement.
- A valid drivers license.
- Valid South African green ID.
- 0 – 12 months working experience
- Proven Leadership compentencies.
- Innovative and creative.
- Demonstrate BAT’s core competencies.
- International and National mobility.
How to apply
Click here to apply online.
Closing Date: 18 March 2014