British American Tobacco CA Programme (TOPP)
As South Africa’s leading Tobacco Company, British American Tobacco (BAT) believes it is important to attract and retain the very best people who will contribute ideas and really make a difference.
The BAT Chartered Accountant/SAICA Training Programme helps you to develop exceptional skills – full of understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Finance sub departments work together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your 3 year programme you will:
- Rotate through the various Finance disciplines (Corporate Finance, Operations Finance, Tax, Treasury, Marketing Finance and International Audit) geared toward the required SAICA competencies in qualifying you as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
- Attend world-class leadership training twice a year in the Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world
- Have a chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
- Valid South African driver’s license
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Minimum of an Honours degree in Accounting, PGDA, CTA or equivalent SAICA approved qualification for entry into the SAICA Initial Test of Competence (ITC); or studying towards this degree to be completed by 31 Dec 2016.
- Not more than 3 years working experience
- National and International mobility
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Driven and ambitious
How to apply
Closing date is 05 December 2016. Click here to apply online