Artisan Learnership Programme at Glencore
Glencore is offering Artisan Engineering Learnerships, to dynamic and result orientated learners. These opportunities are located at Eastern Chrome Mines (Ref. No. ECM 216)
Glencore is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies. Its global network comprises more than 90 offices located in over 50 countries, plus they have over 150 mining and metallurgical sites, offshore oil production assets, farms and agricultural facilities.
- Grade 12
- Full N2 (passed 4 x subjects) for relevant trade theory (Rigging, Boilermaker, Fitting, Electrical, Instrumentation and Diesel Mechanic)
- Knowledge of the HSEC System,
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills,
- Technical Knowledge in Engineering,
- Proven abilities to communicate effectively in English and good interpersonal skills,
- Accurate and timeous completion of assignments (results driven),
- Computer Literacy.
How to apply
Closing date is 22 November 2016. Click here to apply online