Apprenticeship Programme at Scania
Scania South Africa is currently looking for young individuals to become master technicians, and needs a number of apprentices in dealerships nationally to achieve this goal.
Scania AB is a major Swedish automotive industry manufacturer of commercial vehicles – specifically heavy trucks and buses.
- National Senior Certificate NQF L4 (N3) with Mathematics,
- Engineering Science, Diesel Trade and Technical
- Background of Diesel/Motor trade theory (N2)
- Automotive Repairs and Maintenance NCV: Level 4
- Applicants with Auto Electrician will be given first priority
Knowledge,Skills and Abilities
- Heavy Vehicle license will be an advantage
- Ability to manage own working time to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work closely to a mentor and as part of a team
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- English language is essential
- General computer skills
- Potential applicants are expected to undergo internal assessments to qualify for an apprenticeship.
How to apply
Positions are available at these dealerships: