Apprenticeship Programme at Sandvik (32 Posts)
By Site Editor on March 17, 2015
Sandvik is looking for 32 bright, young, dynamic individuals who are interested in qualifying themselves in the Engineering Field of Earthmoving Mechanics or Millwright.
These opportunities are based in Location: Jetpark/ Delmas. Applications close on 23 March 2015.
Sandvik is an engineering group in tooling, materials technology, mining and construction.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science
- OR minimum of N3 Mathematics and Engineering Science
- English Proficiency
- Mining experience will be an advantage
- Candidates that have served in a Technical role as Artisan aides, assisstants and similar roles will have an added advantage.
- Full physical & medical certificate
How to apply
Click here to apply
Closing Date: 23 March 2015