Apprenticeship Programme at Raubex
Raubex, one of SA’s leading construction groups and part of the well established Bitumen Binder Supply Company based, is seeking to appoint twenty (20) suitably qualified candidates as Desel Mechanic Apprentices for the 2017 intake.
- Duties to be performed are trade-specific.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science- Mathematical Literacy will not be accepted.
- Pass mark of at least 50% for both Maths and Physical Science (Provide proof).
- Alternatively; N2 with applicable subjects for Diesel Mechanic Trade.
- Willing to relocate to location of training- Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Cape Region and the Free State.
- Dedicated and hard-working.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Medically fit and healthy, as per Medical Examination.
- A Valid Driver’s Licence-Code 08.
- Own Transport.
- No criminal record.
Conditions for selection
- Preference will be given to top academic achievers.
- A comprehension test will be conducted on all applicants.
- Submission of all supporting documents is mandatory:
How to apply
Applications close on 28 November 2016. Click here to apply online