Apprenticeship Programme at BP Southern Africa
BP, one of the world’s leading international oil and gas companies, is offering Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship opportunities in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria.
The aim of the Workplace Learner Programme is to build fully competent independent professionals within a discipline to support business delivery across the Southern Africa business. It is a competency-based programme which provides learners with practical experience while building discipline foundations. The programme typically runs over 12 months.
• To gain understanding of the BP Southern Africa business, specifically the business strategy and activities, and indicate how to add value to this.
• To demonstrate basic up-to-date understanding of BP product knowledge and the critical business deliverables.
• To learn and develop basic managerial skills and competencies required for future leadership.
• To learn and develop basic technical skills and competencies to perform within the functional area.
• To apply theory and technical skills to contribute to solving practical business challenges.
• To deliver specific performance unit or functional unit tasks and activities as delegated by the hosting Line Manager.
• Matric / N3 with mathsand science and Engineering Drawing
• No work experience required
How to apply
Closing date is 05 November 2016. Click here to apply online