Apprenticeship Opportunities at SAB (Prospecton Production)
The South Africa Breweries is offering apprenticeship opportunities at Prospecton Production . The purpose of the opportunity is to be trained and gain knowledge and experience as an apprentice in relevant trade.
- Matric Maths or Science pass at >50%
- N3 relevant to trade
- Mechanical aptitude
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conceptual skills.
Output and Accountabilities
- Assists artisan in daily tasks when doing practical in plant modules
- Provide evidence of development according to development plan.
- Compliance with all safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards.
To be trained and to gain knowledge and experience in the following:
- Locating plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation/ systems
- Planning, budgeting and preparing for a job
- Carrying out specialist repairs and maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
How to apply