Apprenticeship and Learnership Programme at Omnia – 2015
Omnia invites applications for Apprenticeship and Learnership opportunities based in Sasolburg.
Omnia’s Agriculture division, the market leader in southern Africa, comprises Omnia Fertilizer and Omnia Specialities. The division produces granular, liquid and speciality fertilizers for a broad customer base of farmers, co-operatives and wholesalers.
Opportunities available are as follows:
- Apprenticeships: (Section 13) for Fitting, Welding, Boiler-making, Instrumentation and Electrical.
- Learnership Chemical Operations NQF 2
- To attend theoretical classes at an accredited provider,
- To obtain relevant plant training on site,
- Must complete curriculum for the designated trade per schedule as prescribed by CHIETA.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science & 2 technical subjects.
- Maths Literacy NOT accepted.
- No previous experience required.
- N2 Certificate including four relevant subjects of Mathematics, Engineering Science, Trade Theory, and fourth subject as required by the trade OR, Technical trade theory program quality assured by a SETA deemed to equivalent to NQF level 3 OR, Relevant Engineering NCV Certificate with seven subjects at NQF level 3
- Medically fit,
- Age: 18 years and over
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Closing Date: 05 November 2014