AIG Graduate Opportunities
1. Production Support Analyst Graduate Trainee
- Proactively monitoring and managing mission-critical production environments, resolving the most complex operational problems, and following through on any issues our systems can encounter.
- Interface with customers as well as many 3rd party partners’ teams daily to efficiently and effectively resolve the technical issues our customers encounter.
- The Production Services Analyst must have strong customer service skills in addition to being an analytical, problem solver that thrives under pressure and works with a sense of urgency.
2. Actuarial Analyst Graduate Trainee
- Coordinate with the product teams and actuary groups to collect and interpret detailed pricing support to the individual policies, products and covers.
- Apply and incorporate effective pricing approaches and analysis to the new products.
- Make sure of the integrity of data’s and financial reporting throughout the teams.
- Manage all the expectations of the key share holders and work together to achieve shared organizational goals.
3. Program Office Administrator Graduate Trainee
- Ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the Organisation’s requirements
- Providing guidance to project teams
- Maintaining and integrating project plans
- Tracking & reporting overall progress
- Administering the project budget
- Planning & scheduling resources for a group of projects
- Monitoring resource utilisation
- Performing quality reviews
- Establishing and maintaining the project documentation library.
4. SME BSC Underwriter Graduate Trainee
Underwrite business within underwriting authority through a rigorous risk assessment process which includes consideration of loss control, claims history and all other appropriate risk management factors
- Math or IT related degree (Production Support Analyst)
- Degree or honours degree in actuarial studies such as mathematics, statistics (Actuarial Analyst)
- Degree or honours degree in business management, project management (Program Office Administrator)
- Any relevant Bachelors Degree or equivalent (SME BSC Underwriter)
How to apply