Actuarial Internship Opportunity at Momentum
The purpose of this role is to be part of the Actuarial internship programme as well as product and risk management of Group Insurance products across Corporate, Public Sector and Affinity segments in SA and Internationally via a comprehensive range of innovative and optimally bundled product solutions and client insights to enable delivery of the relevant segment client value proposition.
Should you be successful, you can look forward to gaining on the job exposure to the following:
- Group Insurance Actuarial principles.
- Innovative Product Development.
- Writing and updating.
- Innovative Pricing Models.
- Pricing existing and new products.
- Insurance Data.
- Build collaborative relationships within Group Insurance.
The successful completion of your Internship will merit you with these competencies:
- Analytical thinking.
- Be able to work well independently and also within a team.
- Data management skills.
- Relating and networking.
- Creating and Innovating.
- Delivering Results.
How to apply