Contact Centre Agent Opportunity at City of Johannesburg
MTC takes care of informal traders and taxis, giving developmental support to the sector and managing the facilities the City of Johannesburg has set aside for micro retailers and taxi operators.
- Grade 12 (NQF level 4)
- At least six (6) months’ experience in Call Centre environment
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Short Detailed
- Provide help desk support to ensure that calls logged comply with policies and procedures and that calls are resolved in most timeous, efficient and effective manner.
- Coordinate calls logged to ensure that they are prioritized accurately and escalated when necessary.
- Update status of calls at all times and feedback to customers.
How to apply
Closing date is 18 November 2015 Application letter together with a comprehensive CV must be forwarded to Mashudu Rasalanavho at email@example.com.
For enquiries: Tel No: (011) 407 6560